A tasty treat.
Write a review
- Wedge or round of brie cheese
- Candied walnuts
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2. Place unwrapped brie on an oven safe plate or in a small pan.
- 3. Make slashes in the brie and drizzle generously with honey.
- 4. Chop 1/4 cup of walnuts and sprinkle on the brie.
- 5. Bake 15-20 minutes, just long enough to soften the cheese, and incorporate the honey.
- Eat with spoons!
- Alternately, enjoy on top of breads, crackers, or pie crust.
Inside the Artist's Kitchen http://insidetheartistskitchen.com/blog/