American Summer Ale
A refreshing crowd pleaser.
- 8 lbs American 2-row Cargill
- 1 lb UK Pale Pauls Malt
- 1 lb Belgian Pilsen Dingemans
- 1 lb Belgian Aromatic Dingemans
- 1 pkg Wyeast American Ale #1056
- 1 oz US Goldings
- 1 oz Aroma hops brewer's gold
- 1.5 oz Northern Brewer (finishing hops)
- Step 1: Make a sugary liquid | Mash
- Step 2: Lauter & Sparge
- Step 3: Boil
- Step 4: Ferment
- You can find more detailed directions here.
- Tip: Read through all the detailed directions before beginning.
Inside the Artist's Kitchen http://insidetheartistskitchen.com/blog/