Write a review
- Yellow curry powder
- 1/2 C water
- 1 whole nappa cabbage
- 2 large onions
- 1tsp Better than bullion beef flavor
- Salt / Pepper
- Add sausage optionally for a more substantial dish
- 1. Dice onions and chop cabbage into strips.
- 2. Add to a pan.
- 3. Add olive oil, water, and bullion to pan. Dust the top with an even coat of Curry powder.
- 3. Sauté together on high until the onions are transparent, and the cabbage is soft.
- 4. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a little curry at a time, more for a stronger flavor.
- The onions and cabbage will take 15-20 minutes to cook.
- If adding sausage, prepare in a separate pan, and add after the cabbage has cooked.
Inside the Artist's Kitchen http://insidetheartistskitchen.com/blog/