A vegetarian curry dish
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 an Onion
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Water
- Curry Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Slivered Almonds
- 1. Chop onions
- 2. Place 2tbsp of butter in a pan, once melted, add onions.
- 3. Coat the top with a dusting of curry powder.
- 4. Sauté until onions become transparent, about 5 minutes.
- 5. Season to taste with the salt, almonds and garlic powder.
- 6. Add water and bring to a boil.
- 7. Add quinoa and cook approximately 20 minutes.
- Paola chose butter for flavor, but you can substitute in olive oil if you prefer.
- Q:|Not sure how to tell if the Quinoa is cooked?
- It will be fluffy, like rice, and the water will have been absorbed.
Inside the Artist's Kitchen http://insidetheartistskitchen.com/blog/