This recipe requires preparing 2 things in advance to be combined into the final Sangria.
First make a simple Limeade with limes, water and sugar to taste. Check here for some additional pointers! You can also buy a store bought limeade and add that if you prefer. You will also need to brew the hibiscus flowers listed in the ingredient list below. Simply combine with boiling water, and steep like tea. The flowers will turn the water a deep purple!
- Previously prepared Limeade
- Previously prepared Hibiscus tea
- Red wine
- 1/2 a pitcher of limeade, 1/4 pitcher hibiscus tea, and 1/4 pitcher red wine.
- 2. Sugar to taste, the amount will vary depending on which red wine you choose.
- 3. Add any fruit you have on hand, chopped.
- 4. Refrigerate, and top with ice just before serving.
- - You can buy any red wine. Pick one you enjoy, or use up that leftover wine from last night!
- - The ratio's listed in step one are a rough guideline, you can combine in any way you like.